The Knot just released this years list of Top Wedding Songs. These are the biggest hits of the year to date. There has definitely been great music released this year! Some of these are no brainers- we’re looking at you Adele & Justin Timberlake. However, there are some surprises in here- Charlie Puth and DNCE both make appearances on this years list. Keep these in mind when planning your ceremony and reception playlists!
- Russell Dickerson“Yours”
- Adele “Remedy”
- Jess Glynne “Hold My Hand”
- Thomas Rhett “Die a Happy Man”
- DNCE “Cake by the Ocean”
- Charlie Puth “Charlie Puth”
- Chuck Wicks “Always”
- Justin Bieber “Sorry”
- Rachel Platten “Stand by You”
- Nathan Sykes feat. Ariana Grande “Over and Over Again”
- Justin Timberlake “Can’t Stop the Feeling”
Let us know if you think The Knot missed any top picks and don’t forget to book MyDJ Entertainment for your next Sarasota DJ, Bradenton DJ, and St. Pete DJ!