“Here Comes the Bride”…It’s the song you see if every movie as the bride marches down the aisle. However, for most brides, when you picture your own wedding, it’s not how you envision for yourself. There are many traditional alternatives- most notably Pachabel’s Canon in D. If you’d like something a bit different, this is the list for you!
Here are some of our favorite “unconventional” processional songs. These are sure to leave a lasting impression on your guests and create a memory you’ll cherish.
- Sigur Ros “Hoppipollo”
- Michael Giacchini “No Place Like Home”
- Gungor “You Make Beautiful Things”
- Christina Perri “A Thousand Years”
- Love Actually Soundtrack “Portuguese Love Theme”
- Coldplay “Viva la Vida”
- Chris Brown “Forever”
- Iron & Wine “Such Great Heights”
- Nick Laird-Clowes “Golburn Road”
- Ed Sheeran “Tenerife Sea”
Let us know your favorite picks! We love finding new music for our amazing clients.
If you or someone you know needs a Sarasota Wedding DJ or Tampa Wedding DJ, give us a call! We would love to make your event special.
Don’t forget to check out MySelfie Photo Booth!