At weddings, couples focus on finding the perfect song for the first dance, the father-daughter dance, and the grand entrance. Most couples completely forget about the Final Song of the Night! As DJ, it’s our job to make sure your guests stay entertained from beginning to end. With that said, there are a few songs guaranteed to keep the party alive through the final note! Here are our top five:
1. Sister Sledge “We Are Family” – Weddings are often mini family reunions! This cross-generational favorite will appeal to everyone.
2. Donna Summer “Last Dance” – The song title says it all! This is the official last dance of the evening! All your guests will dance it out to this classic.
3. Pink “Raise Your Glass” – This song is sure to end your party with a BANG! You can’t help but dance!
4. Ben E. King “Stand By Me” – Stand By Me is a classic, sentimental song that every guest can appreciate.
5. Green Day “Time of Your Life” – Time of Your Life is a modern classic that is a perfect way to end the night. Most couples will remember this as the best night of their life – what a perfect song to end it with!